Safety, Regulatory & Legal
Battery Use & Safety
• Don't let the product come in contact with liquids.* Liquids can get into the
product's circuits, leading to corrosion.
• Don't place your product near a heat source.* High temperatures can cause the
battery to swell, leak, or malfunction.
• Don't dry a wet or damp product with an appliance or heat source, such as a hair
dryer or microwave oven.
• Do avoid leaving your product in your car in high temperatures.*
• Do avoid dropping the product.* Dropping your product, especially on a hard surface,
can potentially cause damage.*
• Do contact your retailer or Motorola if your product has been damaged by
dropping, liquids or high temperatures.
Warning: Never dispose of battery powered products in a fire because they may explode.
• During charging, keep your battery and charger near room temperature for efficient
• New batteries are not fully charged.
• New batteries or batteries stored for a long time may take more time to charge.
• Motorola batteries and charging systems have circuitry that protects the battery from
damage from overcharging.
Third Party Accessories
Use of third party accessories, including but not limited to batteries, chargers, headsets,
covers, cases, screen protectors and memory cards, may impact your product's performance.
In some circumstances, third party accessories can be dangerous and may void your product
warranty. For a list of Motorola accessories, visit www.motorola.com/products