4. Fasten the Holder to the cabinet using a wood screw.
Using an M5 x L35 or a larger screw.
5. Fasten the Holder with a screw the same way used when attaching it to a cabinet. Make sure to stretch
the Holder cord tight. If the rack is made of steel or glass, attach the holder onto the wall.
When attaching the holder onto a wall, use an anchor compatible with the wall's material. When
attaching the holder onto a wall, use an anchor compatible with the wall material.
Install the TV close to the wall so that it does not fall.
When attaching the TV-Holder cord to the wall, tie the cord level with the ground or slanted
downwards for safety purposes.
Check the cord occasionally to make sure it is secure.
Before moving the TV, separate the connected cord first.
6. Verify all connections are properly secured. Periodically check the connections for any sign of fatigue or
failure. If you have any doubt about the security of your connections, contact a professional installer.
If a television is not positioned in a sufficiently stable location, it can be potentially hazardous due to
falling. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simple precautions such as:
• Using cabinets or stands recommended by the manufacturer of the television.
• Only using furniture that can safely support the television.
• Ensuring the television is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
• Not placing the television on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring
both the furniture and the television to a suitable support.
• Not standing the televisions on cloth or other materials placed between the television and
• Educating children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television or its controls.
English - 29