To Level Freezer:
After discarding crating screws and wood base, use a carpenter's level to level the
freezer from front to back. Adjust the plastic leveling feet in front, 1/2 bubble higher,
so that the door closes easily when left halfway open.
Leveling Instructions For All Refrigerator / Freezer Pair:
• Remove two leg levelers provided in literature bag. While unit is lying on its back
for wood skid removal, install both leg levelers in rear of unit.
• Level door of first unit using all four levelers and slide unit into place. Recheck
for levelness and adjust if necessary.
• Measure distance from floor to bottom of door on first unit. Adjust and level
second unit so door height matches.
• Leg Level Adjustments:
• One full turn of all four leg levelers will raise door 5/32".
• One full turn of both front leg levelers will raise door 3/16" and tilt top of door
• One full turn of both rear leg levelers will lower door 1/32" and tilt top of door
• One full turn of both side leg levelers will raise door 3/16" and tilt top of door 3/8".
• Slide second unit into place leaving a minimum gap of 3/16" between units for
door swing clearance.
• This last step may require at least one extraction of the second unit to properly
align units in a "built-in" application.
To allow door to close and seal properly, do not let food packages
extend past the front of the shelves.