For your safety and correct operation of the appliance, read this manual carefully before
the installation and use. Always keep these instructions with the appliance also if you move
or sell it. The users must fully know the operation and safety functions of the appliance.
Children and vulnerable people safety
Do not let persons, children included, with reduced physical sensory, reduced mental func-
tions or lack of experience and knowledge to use the appliance. They must have supervision
or instruction for the operation of the appliance by a person who is responsible for their
• Keep all packaging away from children. There is the risk of suffocation or injury.
• Keep the children away from the appliance during and after the operation, until the ap-
pliance is cold.
Activate the child safety device to prevent small children and pets from an accidental acti-
vation of the appliance.
Safety during operation
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers from the appliance before the first use.
• Set the cooking zones to "off" after each use.
• The risk of burns! Do not put the objects made of metal, for example cutlery or saucepan
lids, on the surface that you cook. They can become hot.
• The Users with an implanted pacemaker must keep their upper body minimum 30 cm
from induction cooking zones that are activated.
Fire risk! Too hot fats and oils can occur with ignition very quickly.
• Always monitor the appliance during operation.
• The appliance is only for domestic use!
• Do not use the appliance as a work or a storage surface.
• Do not put or keep very flammable liquids and materials, easy fusible objects (made of
plastic or aluminium) on or near the appliance.
• Be careful when you connect the appliance to the near sockets. Do not let the electricity
bonds touch the appliance or hot cookware. Do not let the electricity bonds to tangle.
How to prevent a damage to the appliance.
• If the objects or cookware fall on the glass, the surface can be damaged.
• Cookware made of cast iron, cast aluminium or with damaged bottoms can cause
scratch of the glass. Do not move them on the surface.