(Only for still image)
• For details on the white balance, see page 10.
• Under fluorescent lights that flicker, the white balance function may not work correctly even though you
select [Fluorescent Light 1], [Fluorescent Light 2] or [Fluorescent Light 3].
• Except in [Flash] mode, [White Balance] is set to [Auto] when you shoot images using the flash.
(Underwater) mode is selected in the Scene Selection, you can use [Underwater White
Balance] instead of [White Balance].
Underwater White Balance: Adjusting color tones during Underwater mode
Adjusts the color tone during
• Depending on the color of the water, sometimes good adjustment is not possible regardless of whether
[Underwater 1] or [Underwater 2] is selected.
• When shooting with a flash in other than [Flash] mode, [Underwater White Balance] is set to [Auto].
For details on the operation 1 page 38
Adjusts for places under an incandescent lamp, or under
bright lighting, such as in a photo studio.
Adjusts for the flash conditions.
(Underwater) mode (page 28).
The camera automatically adjusts color tones underwater so
they appear natural.
Adjusts for underwater conditions where blue is strong.
Adjusts for underwater conditions where green is strong.
Adjusts for use of flash underwater.