Learning the various functions – HOME/Menu
Using the menu items
Press MENU button to display the menu.
• The menu will be displayed only during shooting and playback mode.
• Different items will become visible depending on the selected mode.
Select a desired menu item with v/V on the control button.
• If the desired item is hidden, keep pressing v/V until the item appears on the screen.
Select a setting with b/B.
• If the desired setting is hidden, keep pressing b/B until the setting appears on the screen.
• In playback mode, select a setting and press z.
Press MENU button to turn off the menu.
Setting [Function Guide] to [Off] turns off
the function guide (page 71).