(B & W)
SteadyShot: Selecting the anti-blur mode (DSC-W220/W230 only)
Selects the anti-blur mode.
• In Auto Adjustment mode, Easy Shooting mode or
• For movies, you can set [Continuous] or [Off] only. The default setting is set to [Continuous].
• The anti-blur function may not work properly in the following cases.
– When camera shake is too strong.
– When the shutter speed is slow, for example, shooting night scenes.
(Shooting Settings): Selecting the shooting settings
Selects the settings for the shooting function. The items appearing in this menu are the same
ones as those in [
Sets the image to sepia color.
Sets the image to black and white.
Activates the anti-blur function when pressing the shutter
button halfway down.
Always activates the anti-blur function. You can stabilize
images even when zooming up a far subject.
• Battery consumption is faster than in [Shooting] mode.
Does not use anti-blur mode.
Shooting Settings] on the HOME screen. See pages 37, 75.
For details on the operation 1 page 38
(Gourmet) mode, [SteadyShot] is set to [Shooting].