Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install range.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. Remove shipping materials, tape and protective film from the
range. Keep cardboard bottom under range.
2. Remove oven racks and parts package from inside oven.
3. Pull storage drawer out completely.
A. Storage drawer
4. To place range on its back, take 4 cardboard corners from the
carton. Stack one cardboard corner on top of another.
Repeat with the other 2 corners. Place them lengthwise on
the floor behind the range to support the range when it is laid
on its back.
5. Using 2 or more people, firmly grasp the range and gently lay
it on its back on the cardboard corners.
6. Pull cardboard bottom firmly to remove.
7. Use an adjustable wrench to loosen the leveling legs.
8. Place cardboard or hardboard in front of range. Using 2 or
more people, stand range back up onto cardboard or
Adjust Leveling Legs
1. If range height adjustment is necessary, use a wrench or
pliers to loosen the 4 leveling legs.
This may be done with the range on its back or with the range
supported on 2 legs after the range has been placed back to
a standing position.
NOTE: To place range back up into a standing position, put a
sheet of cardboard or hardboard in front of range. Using 2 or
more people, stand range back up onto the cardboard or
Tip Over Hazard
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
Connect anti-tip bracket to rear range foot.
Reconnect the anti-tip bracket, if the range is moved.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or serious burns to children and adults.
2. Adjust the leveling legs to the correct height. Leveling legs
can be loosened to add up to a maximum of 1" (2.5 cm). A
" (5.0 mm) is needed to engage the anti-tip
NOTE: If height adjustment is made when range is standing,
tilt the range back to adjust the front legs, then tilt forward to
adjust the rear legs.
3. When the range is at the correct height, check that there is
adequate clearance under the range for the anti-tip bracket.
Before sliding range into its final position, check that the anti-
tip bracket will slide under the range and onto the rear
leveling leg prior to anti-tip bracket installation.
Install Anti-Tip Bracket
1. Remove the anti-tip bracket that is taped in the storage
2. Determine which mounting method to use: floor or wall.
If you have a stone or masonry floor you can use the wall
3. Determine and mark the edge of the range in the cutout
space. The mounting bracket can be installed on either the
left side or right side of the cutout. Position mounting bracket
in cutout so that right (or left) edge of the bracket is
" (14.5 mm) from the marked edge of the range, as shown.
A. Anti-tip bracket
B. Mark edge of range.
" (14.5 mm)