When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and
injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using this All Season
Fan & Heater.
2. The heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do
not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided,
use handle when moving this product. Keep
combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows,
bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3
feet (0.9 m) from the front of the heater and keep
them away from the sides and rear.
3. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is
used by or near children or invalids and whenever
the heater is left operating and unattended.
4. Always unplug product when not in use.
5. Do not operate this product with a damaged cord
or plug or after it malfunctions, has been dropped
or damaged in any manner. Return product to
authorized service facility for examination,
electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. This product is not intended for use in bathrooms,
laundry areas and similar indoor locations. Never
locate product where it may fall into a bathtub or
other water container.
8. Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover
cord with throw rugs, runners or the like. Arrange
cord away from traffic area where it will not be
9. This product is for use on 120 volts. This
appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider
The Honeywell trademark is used by Kaz, Inc. under license from Honeywell Intellectual Properties, Inc.
ALL SEASON COMFORT
FAN & HEATER
Model HZ-0300 SERIES
Model HZ-0300C SERIES
It is intended for use on floor only.
10. This product draws 12.5 amps during operation.
11. It is normal for the plug to feel warm to the touch;
12. To disconnect the product, first turn off the heater
13. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any
14. To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes
15. A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts
16. Use this product only as described in this manual.
17. Avoid the use of an extension cord because the
18. The output of the heater may vary and its
than the other). To reduce the risk of shock, this
plug is intended to fit only one way in a polarized
outlet. If the plug does not fit securely in the
outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit,
contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to
defeat this safety feature.
To prevent overloading a circuit, do not plug the
product into a circuit that already has other
however, a loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause overheating and
distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified electrician
to replace loose or worn outlet.
and fan, then grip the plug and pull it from the
wall outlet. Never pull by the cord.
ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an
electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft
surfaces, like a bed, where openings may
inside. Do not use it in the areas where gasoline,
paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
Any other use not recommended by the
manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock,
or injury to persons.
extension cord may overheat and cause a risk of
fire. However, if you have to use an extension
cord, the cord shall be No. 14 AWG minimum size
and rated not less than 1875 watts.
temperature may become intense enough to burn
exposed skin. Use of this heater is not
recommended for persons with reduced sensitivity
to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.