MODE: SET TIMER
Adjust Up or
• Press Mode until the Timer icon blinks on the Control
Panel. The Hour display will also appear on the Con-
• Use the Up or Down arrows to set an operation time
between 1 and 10 hours.
• The heater will turn-off when time runs out.
OSCILLATION (HZ-7020, HZ-7030, HZ-7040
• The Oscillation feature functions in any power or
• Press the Oscillation button to toggle this feature on
BACK-LIT DISPLAY (HZ-7000, HZ-7010
• The Back-lit feature provides light to the heater display
and functions in any power or mode setting.
• Press the Back-lit button to toggle this feature on and
If your heater shuts off unexpectedly, safety fea-
tures may have been activated to prevent over-
heating. If this happens:
• Be sure the power cord is plugged into a work-
ing electrical outlet.
• Check your thermostat setting. The unit may
simply be off because you have reached your
desired heat setting.
• Check for any obstructions. If you find one,
turn the heater OFF and unplug it. Wait at
least 10 minutes to allow the heater to cool
completely before removing any obstruction.
When done, plug-in the heater and follow the
For more troubleshooting tips, visit our website at:
NOTE: IF YOU CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE A
PROBLEM, PLEASE RETURN THE HEATER
TO THE PLACE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE OR
SEE YOUR WARRANTY. DO NOT ATTEMPT
TO OPEN THE HEATER YOURSELF. DOING
SO MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND
CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE HEATER OR PER-