BASIC CONTROL PANEL OPERATION
• Press Power once to start the heater on High Power,
• Press Power again to change to Low Power, Continuous
• Press Power a third time to turn the heater off.
MODE: SET TEMPERATURE
• Press Mode until the Temperature icon blinks. The
current room temperature will appear.
• Use the Up or Down arrows to set the desired tem-
• The Temperature icon will stop blinking and the cur-
rent room temperature will reappear after the
desired temperature is set.
• The heater will turn-off shortly after the desired tem-
perature is reached and the Power light above the
display will blink.
• The heater will turn back on when the room temper-
ature drops approximately 2 degrees below the
desired temperature. The Power light will stop
blinking and will remain lit.
MODE: SET TIMER
• Press Mode until the Timer icon blinks. The Hour
display will appear
• Use the Up or Down arrows to set an operation time
between 1 and 10 hours.
• The heater will turn-off when time runs out.
• F/C feature functions from only the Power or Set
• Press the F/C button to toggle between Fahrenheit
OSCILLATION (HZ-7020, HZ-7030, HZ-7040
• The Oscillation feature functions in any power or
• Press the Oscillation button to toggle this feature on