BACK-LIT DISPLAY (HZ-7000, HZ-7010
• The Back-lit feature provides light to the heater dis-
play and functions in any power or mode setting.
• Press the Back-lit button to toggle this feature on
FOOT PEDAL (HZ-7010 SERIES)
• The Foot Pedal works the same as the Power button.
• Press the Foot Pedal once to start the heater on High
Power, Continuous Run.
• Press the Foot Pedal again to change to Low Power,
• Press the Foot Pedal a third time to turn the heater off.
REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION
Two (2) AAA batteries required.
Models HZ-7030 and HZ-7040:
Remote Control included when originally pur-
Models HZ-7000, HZ-7010 and HZ-7020:
Remote Control may be purchased separately at
The Remote Control works the same as the cor-
responding buttons on the Control Panel. The
Control Panel display on the heater will show the
appropriate icons when the various functions are
• Press Power once to start the heater on High Power,
• Press Power again to change to Low Power, Continu-
• Press Power a third time to turn the heater off.
MODE: SET TEMPERATURE
• Press Mode until the Temperature icon blinks on the
Control Panel. The current room temperature will also
appear on the Control Panel.
• Use the Up or Down arrows to set the desired temper-
• The Temperature icon will stop blinking and the current
room temperature will reappear after the desired tem-
perature is set.
• The heater will turn-off shortly after the desired tem-
perature is reached and the Power light above the dis-
play will blink.
• The heater will turn back on when the room tempera-
ture drops approximately 2 degrees below the desired
temperature. The Power light will stop blinking and will
Adjust Up or