• F/C feature functions from only the Power or Set
• Press the F/C button to toggle between Fahrenheit
• The Back-lit feature provides light to the heater dis-
play and functions in any power or mode setting.
• Press the Back-lit button to toggle this feature on
REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION
Two (2) AAA batteries required.
The HZ-519 is compatible with a Basic or LCD
Remote Control which can be purchased sepa-
The Remote Control works the same as the cor-
responding buttons on the Control Panel display
on the heater and will show the appropriate icons
when the various functions are activated.
• Press Power once to turn the heater on.
• Press Power again to turn the heater off.
• MODE: SET TEMPERATURE
Adjust Up or
• Press Mode until the Temperature icon blinks. The
current room temperature will appear.
• Use the Up or Down arrows to set the desired temper-
• The Temperature icon will stop blinking and the cur-
rent room temperature will reappear after the desired
temperature is set.
• The heater will turn-off shortly after the desired tem-
perature is reached and the Power light above the dis-
play will blink.
• The heater will turn back on when the room tempera-
ture drops approximately 2 degrees below the desired
temperature. The Power light will stop blinking and
will remain lit.