PLEASE READ THROUGH THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS IN THE RECIPE
BOOK "MA CUISINE" CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE
MAXIMUM PROCESSING CAPACITIES
• When using a recipe which calls for a raising agent, make sure you add the yeast at the
same time as the solid ingredients, but add the baking powder right at the end.
• If you are using fresh yeast, leave the dough to prove for an extra hour.
• When your are baking bread, place a container filled with water in the oven so that the
bread remains soft.
• Halfway through baking, place a sheet of aluminium foil on top of your bread or cake
so that it does not brown too much.
• To check whether your bread or cake is cooked through, insert a sharp knife blade: if it
comes out clean, it is cooked.
• For a crustier loaf, bake for an extra 10 minutes.