You can now install the enclosed software.
1. Insert the enclosed CD in your CD-ROM drive.
2. Launch the software by double clicking on the "audacity-win-1.2.6.exe" file on
Or: Under "Start"open the "Run" function and enter "D:\audacity-win-
1.2.6.exe". The "D" is an example for the identification of your CD drive.
3. During installation, follow the instructions on the screen.
Depending on the version of the operating system and your PC's configu-
ration, devices might be identified differently on your PC.
The first time you launch "Audacity" you can select a language for the
3. Plug the square-shaped plug on the supplied USB
cable into the USB port on the back of the record
4. Plug the rectangular plug on the cable into a USB
port on your PC.
Depending on the operating system, your com-
puter might display a message saying that the
record player has been recognised as a new
device and is available to use.
1. Launch "Audacity" by double clicking on the