to the recording over headphones, speakers or your hi-fi system, depending on
If the recording is not displayed or you cannot hear it, check the cable
connections and settings. You will find some hints under "Fault/Remedy".
11. Select "Save project" in the "File" menu. The "Save Project As" window
The project file can only be read by Audacity. For further editing or play-
back with another programme the recordings need to be converted (see
12. Select a storage location, enter a file name and click on "Save" to store the
13. Press the STOP button on the record player, if necessary, to end the playback.
The tone arm automatically returns to the tone arm rest. The turntable stops.
14. Push the tone arm locking lever to the left.
15. Close the cover.
10. Click on the stop button. The recording ends.