• The adapter must always be used when playing singles.
• Check the connection to your hi-fi system before playing a record.
• Clean your records with an antistatic cloth before playing them.
1. Lift the cover until it clicks into place.
2. Place the record on the turntable.
3. Set the required rpm by pressing the 33 or 45 button.
4. Remove the protective cap from the pick-up
system, if necessary, by pulling it downwards.
5. Push the tone arm locking lever to the right.
6. Press the LOWER RAISE button to raise the tone
7. Guide the tone arm across the record to the track you wish to play. The turntable starts to
8. Press the LOWER RAISE button to lower the tone arm. Playback begins. After the last track
on the record, the tone arm returns automatically to the tone arm rest. The turntable stops.
9. Push the tone arm locking lever to the left.
10. Close the cover.
• Press the LOWER RAISE button to raise the tone arm and pause playback.
• Press the LOWER RAISE button again to lower the tone arm and continue
playing the record.
• Press the STOP button to end playback. The tone arm automatically returns
to the tone arm rest. The turntable stops.
Your record player can work together with all audio recording programmes that support
USB audio devices. The "Audacity" programme is included with the record player. This
programme is free of charge and distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
• Information about enclosed software (Version 1.2.6) may be found in the (English)
programme help function and in the manual on the enclosed CD.
• Further information concerning software, new versions, manuals and a forum for users'
questions is available on the Internet at http://audacity.sourceforge.net.
• As "Audacity" is continuously updated, versions available on the Internet may differ not only
in appearance, but also in the menu structure and in individual functions.
• Windows XP or Vista
• Pentium 300 MHz or higher (XP) or 1 GHz or higher (Vista)
• At least 128 MB RAM (XP) or at least 512 MB RAM (Vista)