R S 2 0 2 2
DIGITAL MICRO HI-FI SYSTEM
MULTI FUNCTION FLUORESCENT DISPLAY
DIGITAL PLL SYNTHESIZED TUNER
Loading and Playing CDs
1. Push lightly to open the CD door. Load a CD
(with labeled side facing up) into the CD
compartment. Then, close the door by pushing
it down lightly.
2. Press CD to select CD mode and the power will
be turned on automatically.
3. Press PLAY/PAUSE
• skip to other tracks by pressing SKIP
Press and hold SKIP BACKWARD
• press REPEAT on the remote control once to
repeat a particular track, REP.ALL is
displayed; press again to play all tracks. REP.
1 is shown in the display simultaneously.
Press the third time to de-select the function.
• Press CD in playback mode to listen to the
4. Press STOP
to stop playback.
Tip: If the CD compartment is not loaded with
a CD or the CD is unreadable, the message
NO DISC" will be shown.
CD-R / RW COMPATIBLE
• PRESET •
to play and pause cd
or SKIP FORWARD
Setting Intro Play (Remote
Intro Play lets you enjoy the CD tracks for 10
seconds. When the last track has played for 10
seconds, the Intro Play stops.
1. Follow step 2 and 3 of "Loading and Playing
2. Press INTRO on remote, the unit will start
playback from the first track.
3. Press SKIP BACKWARD
to select a particular track.
4. During INTRO playback, press INTRO again to
turn off INTRO function, and "INTRoff " will
display, the unit will start normal playback
from the current track.
1. Select CD mode by pressing CD.
2. Once the CD has been loaded into the system
and is in stop mode, press PROG.SET/CLEAR.
The message "O1 PR 01" will show on display.
3. Press SKIP BACKWARD
to select a track to be stored
into memory location 1.
4. Press PROG.SET/CLEAR to confirm your
selection and store that track into memory.
Repeat step 3 and this step to store addtional
tracks. A maximum of 20 tracks can be stored
5. Press PLAY/PAUSE
program. When the unit is playing the
program, PROG. icon will be displayed.
6. Press and hold PROG.SET/CLEAR for 2 seconds
or open the CD compartment door to clear the
Notes to CD-R/RW
This unit is compatible with CD-RW/ CD-R discs
• Do not affix any type of labels to either side
(recordable or labeled side) of a CD-R/RW disc
as this may result in the unit malfunctioning.
• To avoid damages to the CD-R/RW disc, do not
open the disc compartment door while the
disc is being read.
• Do not load an unrecorded CD-R/RW disc into
the unit. This may take a longer time to read
• Playback capability for CD-RW discs may
vary due to variations in the quality of
the CD-RW disc and the recorder used to
create the disc.
12/11/02, 11:01 AM
to run the preset