OUT OF SPEC
EQN SAVE Er
] to clear an error message.
Chapter 3 : Basic Calculations
For mixed arithmetic operations, multiplication and division have
priority over addition and subtraction. See Example 8.
For negative values, press [ (–) ] before entering the value. See
Results greater than 10
form. See Example 10.
2. An improper argument was used in a command or
3. An END statement is missing from a program.
An entry exceeds 84 digits after implied multiplication
You input a negative C
Subroutine nesting exceeds 3 levels.
There is no corresponding Lbl n for a GOTO n.
1. There is no corresponding PROG n for a GOSUB PROG
2. Attempt to jump to a program area in which there is no
Attempt to save an equation to a program area that
already has a stored program.
Attempt to run a program from an area without an
equation or program.
1. Memory expansion exceeds the steps remaining in the
2. Attempt to use a memory when no memory has been
The label name is already in use.
or less than 10
are displayed in exponential