WTV 405 Stacking Kit Installation Instructions
W1113 Washer and T1302, 1303,1322C, 1323C Dryers
Prior to installation or service disconnect the units by "tripping" the breaker,
unplugging the unit or removing the fuse.
Installation and service should be by a Miele authorized service technician.
Work by unqualified persons could be hazardous and may void the warranty.
Stacking Kit Shelf Removal (Fig. 1)
• Push the self in slightly to
• Pull the shelf out until it stops.
• Lift the shelf slightly; pull forward
and tilt downward to remove.
Washer Lid Removal (Fig. 2)
• Remove the 2 screw caps (a)
• Loosen the lid screws 5 turns. (b)
• Push lightly on the screws to release
the retaining clips.
• Lift the front of the lid and slide it
backwards to remove.
• Remove the 2 screws from the rear lid
• Slide the brackets to the side and