WTV 408 Stacking Kit Installation Instructions
W1119 Washer and T1329C Dryer Only
Prior to installation or service disconnect the units by "tripping" the breaker,
unplugging the unit or removing the fuse.
Installation and service should be by a Miele authorized service technician.
Work by unqualified persons could be hazardous and may void the warranty.
Stacking Kit Shelf Removal (Fig. 1)
• Push the self in slightly to release.
• Pull the shelf out until it stops.
• Lift the shelf slightly; pull forward
and tilt downward to remove.
Washer Lid Removal (Fig. 2)
• Remove the 2 screw caps (a)
• Loosen the lid screws 5 turns. (b)
• Push lightly on the screws to
release the retaining clips.
• Lift the front of the lid and slide it
backwards to remove.
• Remove the 2 screws from the
rear lid brackets (c)
• Slide the brackets to the side and