Proper Wine Cooler Care and Cleaning
Cleaning and Maintenance
To avoid electric shock always unplug your
wine cooler before cleaning. Ignoring this warning
may result in death or injury.
Before using cleaning products, always read and
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to
avoid personal injury or product damage.
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of
baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or
soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to
wipe down your wine cooler.
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia,
chlorine bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or
metal scouring pads. SOME of these chemicals may
dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cooler.
• Clean door gaskets every three months according to
general instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and
pliable to assure a proper seal.
• Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of
gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and assure a
• Every 12 months, using either a soft brissel brush or
vacuum cleaner, clean dust, which has accumulated on
the coil. This will aid in the efficient operation of your