The LED Indicators read as follows:
POST: Turn On the device, all Lights will go ON for the duration of the test and then go OFF.
Power: Steady green light indicates the unit is powered on.
Status: Lights steady green during the ADSL negotiation phase. Once the connection status has been settled,
the light will blink green.
ADSL: Link Steady green light indicates a valid ADSL connection. This will light after the ADSL
negotiation process has been settled.
Ethernet: Link Steady green light indicates a valid Ethernet connection.
Ethernet: Act Blinking green indicates an active Ethernet session.
Open the shipping carton and carefully remove all items. In addition to this User's Guide, ascertain that you have:
1. One DSL-300G ADSL Ethernet Modem
2. One DSL-300G tool kit on CD-ROM containing The User's Guide, the DSL- 300G Family Configuration
Utility and the DSL-300G Family Firmware Upgrade Utility
3. One twisted-pair telephone cable used for ADSL connection
4. One straight-through Ethernet cable
5. One AC power adapter suitable for your electric service
DSL-300G ADSL Ethernet Modem User's Guide