• The software and this installation guide are the exclusive
copyrights of Yamaha Corporation.
• Use of the software and this installation guide is governed
by the Software Licensing Agreement which the purchaser
fully agrees to upon breaking the seal of the software
packaging. (Carefully read the agreement at the end of this
installation guide before installing the software.)
• Copying of the software or reproduction of this
installation guide in whole or in part by any means is
expressly forbidden without the written consent of the
• Yamaha makes no representations or warranties with
regard to the use of the software and documentation and
cannot be held responsible for the results of the use of this
installation guide and the software.
• This disc is a CD-ROM. Do not attempt to play the disc
on an audio CD player. Doing so may result in irreparable
damage to your audio CD player.
• Copying of the commercially available music sequence
data and/or digital audio files is strictly prohibited except
for your personal use.
• The screen displays as illustrated in this installation guide
are for instructional purposes, and may appear somewhat
different from the screens which appear on your
• Future upgrades of application and system software and
any changes in specifications and functions will be
• Specifications and descriptions in this installation guide
are for information purposes only. Yamaha Corp. reserves
the right to change or modify specifications at any time
without prior notice. Since specifications may not be the
same in every locale, please check with your Yamaha
• The company names and product names in this
installation guide are the trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.
* OMS is a trademark of Opcode Systems, Inc.
Yamaha Professional Audio web site:
Add-On Effects Installation Guide