Remote Control Operations
NOTE: The remote control will control all Monitor and ThinDVD functions. The
remote is not a fully universal remote control and is only guaranteed to work
1. MONITOR POWER – Press this button
to turn the monitor ON. The current
video source will be displayed on screen,
and within a few seconds the picture will
appear. Press the button again to turn
the monitor OFF.
2. SOURCE SELECT – All video sources
connected to the AV inputs can be
viewed on the monitor by pressing this
button. Each time the button is pressed,
the AV source will change in the
following sequence: AV1; AV2; AV3.
3. DOWN – Decreases the value of
CONTRAST, BRIGHTNESS, COLOR or
4. UP – Increases the value of CONTRAST,
BRIGHTNESS, COLOR or TINT bar.
5. MUTE – Press this button to MUTE
audio. Press the button again to restore
audio to the previously set level.
6. PICTURE SELECT – Press this button to
change the value of CONTRAST, BRIGHTNESS, COLOR or TINT.
7. FM ON/OFF – Press this button to turn on the Frequency Modulator. Press
this button again to turn off the Frequency Modulator.
8. FREQUENCY SELECT – Press this button to select the desired Frequency
To increase the enjoyment and utility of your Vizualogic
accessories are available from your local authorized distributor/retailer:
WIRELESS STEREO HEADPHONES
• IR headphones