• If it becomes necessary to replace the
lamp use one of the same power and
specifically designed for household appli-
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply before the replacement of the
oven lamp. There is the risk of electrical
shock. Cool down the appliance. There is
a risk of burns.
• Do not clean catalytic enamel.
• Only an approved engineer can repair or
work on the appliance. Contact an ap-
proved service centre.
• Use only original spare parts.
DISPOSAL OF THE APPLIANCE
• To prevent the risk of physical injury or
– Disconnect the appliance from the
– Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
– Discard the door catch. This prevents
children or small animals from being
closed inside of the appliance. There is
a risk of suffocation.
Top oven lamp
Main oven lamp