1. Select upper or lower dryer.
2. Clean lint screen before each use.
3. Sort and load clothes (max. 9.0 kg).
• This dryer is intended only for drying clothes and
textiles that have been washed in water. Do not use
for any other purpose.
• Do not use this dryer without the lint screen in
• Do not use this dryer if industrial chemicals have
been used for cleaning. The possible presence of
residual quantities of aggressive or decomposed
chemicals in the load may produce damage to the
dryer and harmful fumes.
• This dryer shall not be used to dry off solvents or
dry cleaning fluids.
• This dryer is not designed for drying items that may
create an explosive atmosphere inside the dryer,
and must not be used for this purpose.
• Do not open door while dryer is in operation. It will
• The final part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs
without heat (cool down cycle) to ensure that the
articles are left at a temperature that ensures that
the items will not be damaged.
• WARNING: Never stop a tumble dryer before
the end of the drying cycle unless all items are
quickly removed and spread out so that the heat is
dissipated (avoids spontaneous combustion risk).
• In case of power supply failure, remove the load
quickly and spread it out to avoid spontaneous
• This dryer is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory,
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience
or knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the
dryer by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the dryer.
• Do not dry unwashed items in the dryer.
W10184556B - EN
All rights reserved.
Maytag Electric Dryer - MLE24PD
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
4. Close door.
5. Insert coins.
6. Select DRYING PROGRAMME.
• Oil affected items can ignite spontaneously,
especially when exposed to heat sources such as in
a tumble dryer. The items become warm, causing an
oxidation reaction in the oil. Oxidation creates heat.
If the heat cannot escape, the items can become
hot enough to catch fire. Piling, stacking, or storing
oil affected items can prevent heat from escaping
and create a fire hazard.
• If it is unavoidable that fabrics that contain
vegetable or cooking oil or that have been
contaminated by hair care products be placed in
a tumble dryer, they should first be washed in hot
water with extra detergent – this will reduce, but not
eliminate the hazard.
• Items that have been soiled with substances
such as acetone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot
removers, turpentine, waxes, and wax removers
should be washed in hot water with extra detergent
before being dried in the dryer.
• Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower
caps, waterproof textiles, rubber backed articles,
and clothes or pillows filled with foam rubber pads
should not be dried in the dryer.
• Fabric softeners, or similar products, should
be used as specified by the fabric softener
• Emergency stop control: The fixed wiring supply
disconnection switch should be used in an
• When loading or re-loading the dryer, avoid
touching hot metal parts of the drum (burn risk).
• Do not use this dryer if it appears damaged or
defective. Contact the owner.
• If drum rotation is blocked due to trapped textiles,
disconnect the dryer from the power supply before
gently removing the blockage.
Printed in U.S.A.