18. Regular cleaning and maintenance is essential for
correct hood operation and good performance.
Frequently clean all encrustations from dirty surfaces
to prevent the accumulation of grease. Regularly
clean or replace filters.
19. Do not "flambé" food under the hood. Naked flames
could cause a fire.
20. The room must have adequate ventilation when the
hood is used at the same time as appliances
operating on gas or other fuels.
21. The discharge air must not be eliminated in a duct
used to remove fumes produced by appliances
operating on gas or other fuels, but must have a
separate outlet. All the national regulations on air
discharge envisaged by art. 7.12.1 of CEI EN 60335-
2-31 must be observed.
22. If the hood is used together with other appliances
operating on gas or other fuels, the negative
pressure in the room must not exceed 4 Pa (4 x 10
bar). Therefore, make sure the room is adequately
23. Do not leave pans unattended when frying, since the
cooking oil could catch fire.
USING THE HOOD
Switch on the hood a few minutes before starting to cook and leave it running for at least 5 minutes after you have
1. Pull out the steam drawer (depending on model). This improves hood performance.
2. Turn the speed selector to the required speed setting according to the quantity of fumes and steam to be
3. Switch off the hood 5 minutes after you have finished cooking.
4. Close the steam-collecting drawer (where fitted).
24. Make sure the lamps are cold before touching them.
25. The hood is not a shelf, therefore do not overload or
place objects on it.
26. Do not use or leave the hood without its lamps
correctly installed - risk of electric shock.
27. Wear work gloves for all installation and maintenance
28. The product is not suitable for outdoor use.
29. The air sucked by the hood must not be eliminated
through the same flue of the heating system or other
appliances using gas or other fuels.
Note: always wear work gloves for all installation and
Declaration of conformity
This product has been designed, manufactured and sold
in compliance with the following standards:
safety objectives of the "Low Voltage" Directive
2006/95/EC (which replaces 73/23/EEC as amended)
protection requirements of "EMC" Directive
89/336/EEC amended by Directive 93/68/EEC.