BEFORE USING THE HOOD
Please read these instructions carefully and
keep them for future reference, in order to
ensure best use of your hood.
This appliance is designed to be used only by adults.
The appliance is not intended for use by children or
infirm persons without supervision. Make sure
children do not play with the appliance.
Do not connect the appliance to the mains power
supply until installation has been completed.
SAFEGUARDING THE ENVIRONMENT
Packing materials are 100% recyclable and are marked
with the recycling symbol
regulations for their disposal. Packaging materials (plastic
bags, polystyrene, etc.) can be dangerous for children and
should be kept well out of their reach.
This appliance is marked in compliance with European
Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic
By ensuring that this appliance is scrapped suitably, you
can help prevent potentially damaging consequences for
the environment and health.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFETY
WARNING: To reduce the risk of accidents, electric
shock, injury or damage, when using the hood comply
with the basic precautions, including the following.
1. Always disconnect the hood from the power supply
before carrying out any installation or maintenance
operation on the appliance.
2. Installation must be carried out by a specialised
technician, in compliance with the manufacturer's
instructions and local safety regulations.
3. Earthing of the appliance is compulsory. (Not
possible for Class II hoods).
4. Never use multisockets and extension leads.
5. The electrical components must no longer be
accessible to the user after installation.
6. Do not touch the hood with wet parts of the body or
use it when barefoot.
7. Do not pull the appliance power cable to unplug it.
8. After-sales service – do not repair or replace any
part of the hood unless specifically indicated in the
manual. All other maintenance services must be
carried out by a specialised technician.
9. When drilling the wall, make sure not to damage the
electrical connections and/or pipes.
. Comply with local
WARNING: Check whether the exhaust pipe
and clamps are provided. If not, they must be
Packaging materials (plastic bags, polystyrene, etc.)
can be dangerous for children and should be kept well
out of their reach.
Make sure the hood has not been damaged during
Installation and connection to the mains and exhaust
ducts must be carried out by a qualified technician, in
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and
local safety regulations.
symbol on the appliance or accompanying
documentation indicates that this product should not be
disposed of as unsorted municipal waste but must be
taken to a collection point for the treatment of WEEE.
Disposal must be carried out in accordance with local
environmental regulations for waste disposal.
For further information on the treatment, recovery and
recycling of this appliance, contact your competent local
authority, the collection service for household waste or
the shop where you purchased the appliance.
10. The ventilation ducts must always discharge to the
11. The Manufacturer declines any liability for improper
use or incorrect setting of the controls.
12. The appliance is not intended for use by children or
persons with limited physical, sensory or mental
abilities or without experience and knowledge of it,
unless they are under the supervision of or
instructed in its use by a person responsible for their
13. Keep children away.
14. To reduce the risk of fire, only use a metal inlet duct.
15. Children must be supervised so that they do not play
with the appliance.
16. The product must be disposed of in compliance with
local regulations on waste disposal.
17. For further information on the treatment, recovery
and recycling of this product, contact the competent
local office, the household waste collection service
or the shop where you purchased the appliance.