Edit the settings
Edit the network settings of the recorder/camera such as IP address.
Start operation when the search result is displayed on
the main window.
Edit the network settings of the recorder/camera such
as IP address.
Click the [Set] button after editing the settings.
• It is possible to cancel the settings edited in step 1
and return to the previous settings by clicking the
[Clear] button when the [Set] button is not clicked
• When the settings are changed once, the respective
camera icon will turn to the edited icon (
• To register the newly detected camera (
out changing the network settings, click the [Set]
button without changing the settings and display the
edited icon (
The camera respective to the edited icon will be reg-
istered in the recorder.
• When IP addresses are to be automatically
assigned, do not change the settings of the cam-
eras. When the camera settings are changed, the
[CAM IP Auto Addressing] button will become
unavailable. In this case, click the [Search] button
• When the recorder settings are edited, registration
will be unavailable until the [Set] button or the [Clear]
button is clicked.