Remove Mounting Plate
NOTE: To avoid possible damage to the work surface, cover the
1. Remove any remaining contents from the microwave oven
2. Remove the mounting plate by peeling off the strips of tape
that attach it to the back of the microwave oven, and set the
mounting plate aside.
A. Mounting plate
B. Back of microwave oven
C. Tape (multiple locations)
3. Tape the microwave oven door closed so that door does not
swing open while the microwave oven is being handled.
NOTE: To avoid damage to the microwave oven, do not grip or
use the door or door handle while the microwave oven is being
Rotate Blower Motor
The microwave oven is set for recirculation installation. For wall or
roof venting, changes must be made to the venting system.
NOTE: Skip this section if you are using recirculation installation.
Keep the damper assembly in case the venting method is
changed, or the microwave oven is reinstalled in another location
where wall or roof venting may be used.
Wall Venting Installation Only
1. Remove screw attaching damper plate to top of microwave
oven exterior. Slide damper plate back and lift up.
B. Damper plate
2. Keep damper plate and screw together and set aside.
3. Remove two screws attaching blower motor to back of
4. Lift blower motor out of microwave oven.
A. Blower motor