For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, KitchenAid or KitchenAid Canada (hereafter "KitchenAid") will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor
to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON CERTAIN COMPONENT PARTS
In the second through the fifth year from the date of purchase, when your major appliance is installed, operated and maintained according
to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts for the following components if
defective in materials or workmanship: nylon dish racks, wash and drain motor, electronic controls and heating element.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON STAINLESS STEEL TUB AND INNER DOOR
For the lifetime of the product from the date of purchase, when your major appliance is installed, operated and maintained according to
instructions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor to correct defects in
materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by KitchenAid.
5. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
6. Pickup and delivery. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
8. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
9. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with
published installation instructions.
10. Replacement parts or repair labor costs when the major appliance is used in a country other than the country in which it was
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. KITCHENAID SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL
RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
For additional product information or to view FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), in U.S.A. visit: www.kitchenaid.com
In Canada visit: www.kitchenaid.ca
If you do not have access to the Internet and you need assistance using your product or you would like to schedule service, you may
contact KitchenAid at the number below.
Have your complete model and serial number ready. You can find your model and serial number on the label located near the door on the
right-hand or left-hand side of the dishwasher interior.
For assistance or service in the U.S.A., call 1-800-422-1230. In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
If you need further assistance, you can write to KitchenAid with any questions or concerns at the address below:
In the U.S.A.:
KitchenAid Brand Home Appliances
Customer eXperience Center
553 Benson Road
Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692
Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence.
Please keep this User Instructions and model number information for future reference.
SP PN W10084454A
© 2007. All rights reserved.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ITEMS KITCHENAID WILL NOT PAY FOR
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
® Registered Trademark/TM Trademark of KitchenAid, U.S.A., KitchenAid Canada licensee in Canada
KitchenAid Brand Home Appliances
Customer Interaction Centre
1901 Minnesota Court
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 3A7
Printed in U.S.A.