bottom edge of the Garage Door Sensor even with the
door edge. In most applications you can use double
sided tape (included). It is strongly suggested to mount
Garage Door Sensor lightly to ensure operation. Once
you are confident with the mounting position apply
pressure to secure to surface. For a more secure
installation you can use the included screws.
Once the Garage Door Sensor is mounted, you'll need
to assign the Garage Door Sensor to a Zone on the
Assigning the Sensor to a Zone
Assigning the Sensor into a Zone is an easy four step
process, however there are a few points to remember
- Only one Sensor can be assigned at a time.
- A Sensor cannot be assigned to two different Zones.
- Up to four Sensors can be added per Zone (if a fifth
Sensor is added then the first Sensor will be replaced.)
- Batteries must be active in the Sensor before it can
be assigned to a Zone.
- Sensors can be assigned to a Zone and then mounted,
or can be mounted and then assign to a Zone.