REMOTE CONTROLLER (WIRED TYPE)
PART NO. 9373329411-02
Keep this manual for future reference.
• To prevent personal injury, or property damage, read this section carefully before you use
this unit, and be sure to comply with the following safety precautions.
This mark indicates procedures which, if improperly performed, might lead
to the death or serious injury of the user.
• In the event of a malfunction (burning
smell, etc.), immediately stop operation,
turn off the electrical breaker, and consult
authorized service personnel.
• Do not repair or modify any damaged cable
by yourself. Let the authorized service
personnel to do it. Improper work will cause
an electric shock or a ﬁ re.
• When moving, consult authorized service
personnel for uninstallation and installation
of this unit.
• Do not touch with wet hands. It may cause
an electric shock.
• If children may approach the unit, take
preventive measures so that they cannot reach
This mark indicates procedures which, if improperly performed, might
possibly result in personal harm to the user, or damage to property.
• Do not set vessels containing a liquid on
this unit. Doing so will cause heating, ﬁ re, or
• Do not expose this unit directly to water.
Doing so will cause trouble, electric shock,
• Dispose of the packing materials safely.
Tear and dispose of the plastic packing
bags so that children cannot play with them.
There is the danger of suffocation if children
play with the original plastic bags.
• Do not repair or modify by yourself. It may
cause a fault or accident.
• Do not use ﬂ ammable gases near this unit.
It may cause a ﬁ re from leaking gas.
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities,
or lack of experience and knowledge,
unless they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance
by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• Do not place electrical devices within 1 m (40
in) of this unit. It may cause malfunction or
• Do not use ﬁ re near this unit or place a
heating apparatus nearby. It may cause
• Do not touch the switches with sharp
Doing so will cause injury, trouble, or electric
Cooling / heating priority
(Heat Pump model only)
• If another indoor unit in the same system is already operating in the cooling mode or
dry mode, heating mode settings cannot be performed.
• An indoor unit that is set up as an Administrative Indoor Unit can operate in the
• Administrative indoor unit:
Administrative indoor unit has priority for cooling and heating conﬁ gurations.
Before requesting service, perform the following checks:
• Has there been a power failure?
• Has a fuse blown out, or a circuit breaker been tripped?
• It is being controlled centralized?
If the problem persists after performing these checks, or if you notice burning smells,
or the LED lamp ﬂ ashes, immediately stop operation, turn off the electrical breaker and
consult authorized service personnel.
Dimensions & Weight
120 mm (4-3/4 in)
75 mm (2-15/16 in)
19 mm (3/4 in)
120 g (4 oz)
MADE IN P.R.C.