The appliance must be connected to the water mains
using the new supplied hose sets, or other new hose
sets supplied by the Authorised Service Centre.
Old hose sets must not be reused.
If the mains power supply cable is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer, its Authorised
Service Centre or similarly qualified persons to avoid
an electrical hazard.
Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the
appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the
Do not use high pressure water sprays and/or steam
to clean the appliance.
Clean the appliance with a moist cloth. Use only
neutral detergents. Do not use abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or metal objects.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove all the packaging and the
• Keep the transit bolts in a safe place.
If the appliance is to be moved in
future they must be reattached to lock
the drum to prevent internal damage.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Do not install or use the appliance
where the temperature can be less
than 0°C or where it is exposed to the
• The floor area where the appliance is
to be installed must be flat, stable,
heat resistant and clean.
• Make sure that there is air circulation
between the appliance and the floor.
• Adjust the feet to have the necessary
space between the appliance and the
• Do not install the appliance where the
appliance lid cannot be fully opened.
• Do not put a container to collect
possible water leakage under the
appliance. Contact the Authorised
Service Centre to ensure which
accessories can be used.
2.2 Electrical connection
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Always use a correctly installed
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to
the mains plug and to the mains
cable. Should the mains cable need to
be replaced, this must be carried out
by our Authorised Service Centre.
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
• Do not touch the mains cable or the
mains plug with wet hands.