14. TECHNICAL DATA..................23 WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference.
The appliance must be connected to the water mains • using the new supplied hose sets, or other new hose sets supplied by the Authorised Service Centre. Old hose sets must not be reused. • If the mains power supply cable is damaged, it must •...
ENGLISH • Do not pull the mains cable to • Make sure that all metal objects are disconnect the appliance. Always pull removed from the laundry. the mains plug. • Do not wash fabrics which are heavily • This appliance complies with the soiled with oil, grease or other greasy E.E.C.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 Appliance overview Control panel Soft access Drain pump filter Lever to move the appliance Feet for levelling the appliance Rating plate 4. CONTROL PANEL 4.1 Control panel description Cottons Cotton Eco Synthetics Prewash Delay Start Temp.
ENGLISH Time Manager touchpads (Time Manager) 4.2 Display A. The Temperature area: • : the washing phase : Temperature indicator • : the rinses phase : Cold water indicator • : the spin phase : Time Manager indicator. • : the Extra rinse permanent C.
Programme Maximum Programme description Temperature range load (Type of load and soil level) Maximum spin speed 7 kg White cotton and fast-coloured cotton. Nor‐ Cottons Eco 1300 rpm mal soil. The energy consumption decreases 60°C - 40°C and the time of the washing programme is ex‐...
ENGLISH Programme Maximum Programme description Temperature range load (Type of load and soil level) Maximum spin speed Steam programmes Steam can be used for dried, washed or worn once laundry. These programmes can reduce creases and odours and make your laundry softer. Do not use any detergent.
ENGLISH At the start of the programme, the display shows the programme dura‐ tion for the maximum load capacity. During the washing phase the programme duration is automatically cal‐ culated and can be greatly reduced if the laundry load is lower than the maximum load capacity (e.g.
7. OPTIONS 7.1 Temp. • The display shows the indicator To drain the water refer to Set this option to change the default ‘At the end of the temperature. programme’. Indicator = cold water. 7.3 Prewash The display shows the set temperature.
10. DAILY USE WARNING! CAUTION! Refer to Safety chapters. Before you close the lid of your appliance, make sure that you close the drum 10.1 Loading the laundry correctly. 1. Open the appliance lid. 2. Push the button A.
ENGLISH 10.4 Liquid or powder detergent CLICK CLICK • Position A for powder detergent (factory setting). • Position B for liquid detergent. When you use the liquid detergent: • Do not use gelatinous or thick liquid detergents. • Do not put more liquid then the maximum level. 10.5 Activating the appliance options.
• The programme starts, the lid 1. Press locks, the display shows the The indicator flashes. indicator 2. Change the options. • The drain pump can operate for a 3. Press again. short time when the appliance fills The programme continues.
ENGLISH 10.12 At the end of the • The lid lock indicator is on. The programme lid stays locked. • You must drain the water to open the • The appliance stops automatically. lid. • The acoustic signal operates (if it is To drain the water: activated).
– liquid detergents, preferably for • Always start a washing programme low temperature wash with the maximum load of laundry programmes (60 °C max) for all allowed. types of fabric, or special for • If necessary, use a stain remover woollens only.
ENGLISH 12.4 Cleaning the detergent dispenser 12.5 Cleaning the drain filter Do not clean the drain filter if the water in the appliance is hot.
12.6 Cleaning the inlet hose and the valve filter...
ENGLISH 90˚ 12.7 Emergency drain 2. Close the water tap. 3. Put the two ends of the inlet hose in Because of a malfunction, the appliance a container and let the water flow out cannot drain the water. of the hose. 4.
13.2 Possible failures Problem Possible solution • Make sure that the mains plug is connected to the mains socket. • Make sure that the appliance lid and drum doors are closed properly. The programme does • Make sure that there is not a damaged fuse in the fuse not start.
ENGLISH Problem Possible solution • Make sure that the couplings of the water hoses are tight and there is not water leakages. There is water on the • Make sure that the water inlet hose and the drain hose floor. have no damages.
Level of protection against ingress of solid parti‐ IPX4 cles and moisture ensured by the protective cov‐ er, except where the low voltage equipment has no protection against moisture Water supply pressure Minimum 0,5 bar (0,05 MPa) Maximum 8 bar (0,8 MPa)