Your new Beko product is guaranteed against the cost of breakdown repair for
twelve months from the date of the original purchase.
What is covered?
• Repairs necessary as a result of faulty materials, defective components or
• The cost of functional replacement parts, but excluding consumable items.
• The labour costs of a Beko approved repairer to carry out the repair.
What is not covered?
• Transit, delivery or accidental damage or misuse and abuse.
• Cabinet or appearance parts, including control knobs, flaps, handles or
• Accessories or consumable items including but not limited to, ice trays,
scrapers, cutlery baskets, filters and light bulbs.
• Repairs required as a result of unauthorised repair or inexpert installation that
fails to meet the requirements contained in the user instruction book.
• Repairs to products used on commercial or non-residential household
• Loss of frozen food in freezers or fridge/freezers. (Food loss insurance is
often included within your household contents insurance policy, or may be
available separately from your retailer).
• Your Beko product is designed and built for domestic household use only.
• The guarantee will be void if the product is installed or used in commercial
or non-residential domestic household premises.
• The product must be correctly installed, located and operated in accordance
with the instructions contained in the User Instructions Booklet provided.
• Professional installation by a qualified Electrical Domestic Appliance Installer
is recommended for all Washing Machines, Dishwashers and Electric Cookers
• Gas Cookers must only be installed by a Gas Safe (or BORD GAIS) registered
• The guarantee is given only within the boundaries of the United Kingdom
and the Republic of Ireland.
• The guarantee is applicable only to new products and is not transferable if
the product is resold.
• Beko disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
The guarantee does not in anyway diminish your statutory or legal rights.