To AUDIO INPUT jacks B
To AUDIO INPUT jacks A
Be sure to match the colors on the connectors to the colors on
the jacks, red to red and white to white.
1. Connect one end of the audio input cable to one set of
AUDIO INPUT jacks (A) on the rear of the powered speaker.
2. Connect the other end to the AUDIO OUTPUT jack on your
computer. We recommend using LINE OUT if your computer
sound card offers more than one option.
3. To connect a second source, repeat steps 1 and 2 using the
second set of AUDIO INPUT jack (B) on the rear panel of the
How to connect the power pack
You must connect the AC power pack to operate the speakers.
1. Plug its cable end into the power jack on the powered
2. Plug the power pack into the wall outlet.
3. Turn on your computer and external sound source.
CAUTION: This product is only to be used with the power supply