Freestanding Gas Range with Double Ovens Control Guide
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, read the IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS, located in
your appliance's Owner's Manual, before operating this appliance.
This manual covers several models. Your model may have some or all of the items listed. Refer to this manual or the Product Help
section of our website at www.whirlpool.com for more detailed instructions. In Canada, refer to the Product Help Section at
Do not let food sit for more than one hour before or
Doing so can result in food poisoning or sickness.
This clock can use a 12 or 24 hour cycle. See "Electronic Oven Controls" section.
1. Press the Clock keypad.
2. Press "3" for AM or "6" for PM.
3. Press the number keypads to set the time of day.
4. Press the Clock keypad, START UPPER or START LOWER.
While the oven doors are closed, press OVEN LIGHT to turn the lights on or off. The oven
lights will come on when an oven door is opened.
The Timer can be set in hours or minutes up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
1. Press TIMER SET/OFF.
2. Press the number keypads or Time/Temp + or - keypad to set the length of time in
hr-min. Leading zeros do not have to be entered. For example, for 2 minutes, enter "2."
3. Press TIMER SET/OFF to begin the countdown. If enabled, timer tones will sound at
the end of countdown. The display will return to the time of day at the end of
4. Press TIMER SET/OFF to cancel the Timer and return to the time of day. Do not press
the Cancel keypads because the oven will turn off.
The Start keypads begin any oven function. If Start is not pressed within 2 minutes after
pressing a keypad, the function is canceled and the time of day is displayed.
Cancel Upper and Cancel Lower keypads stop any oven function except the Clock, Timer,
and Control Lock in the selected oven.
Food Poisoning Hazard