Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Spray nozzle
2. Water-fill cover
3. Dry/Steam and auto-cleaning selector
4. Spray button
5. Surge-of-steam button
6. Power and auto shutoff indicator light
7. Comfort Grip™ handle
8. 360° swivel cord
9. Fabric guide
10. Heel rest
11. Fabric-selection dial
12. Water tank
How to Use
This appliance is for household use only.
Remove any labels, stickers or tags attached to the body or soleplate of the iron.
Note: Use ordinary tap water for ironing. Do not use water processed through a
home softening system.
Important: For optimum performance, let the iron stand for 90 seconds before
beginning to iron.
TO FILL THE WATER TANK
1. Open the water-fill cover as shown in (A).
2. Tilt the iron and using a clean measuring cup, pour water
into opening until the water reaches the MAX level mark
on the water tank (B). Do not overfill.
3. Close the water-fill cover.
4. Plug in the iron. The power on indicator light comes
Tip: If unsure of a garment's fiber, test a small area (on an
inside seam or hem) before ironing.
FOR STEAM IRONING
1. Move the selector to the desired steam level. To get
maximum steam, set the selector to middle position (D).
Steam is produced as soon as you hold the iron.
Important: Do not set the selector past the middle position.
If you do, it activates the auto-cleaning feature.
2. Turn the fabric-select dial to appropriate setting (between
4 and 6) for your fabric (E). See fabric guide on the heel
rest and read garment's label to help you determine fabric
type. The temperature-ready light glows until it reaches
the appropriate temperature. It then cycles on and off
during ironing (F).
3. When finished ironing, turn the fabric selection dial to
lowest heat setting, move the selector to
FOR DRY IRONING
1. Make sure selector is set to
. You may want to empty the water (see
"Emptying Water Tank After Ironing").