How to Adjust a Setting
1. Press the MENU-button to activate the OSD window.
2. Press < or > to select the desired function.
3. Press the MENU-button to select the function that you want to adjust.
4. Press < or > to change the settings of the current function.
5. To exit and save, select the exit function. If you want to adjust any other function, repeat steps 2-4.
Adjusting the Picture
The descriptions for function control LEDS
Main Menu Icon
Sub Menu Item
Adjusts the contrast between the foreground
and background of the screen image.
Adjusts the background brightness of the
Adjusts picture Focus
Adjusts picture Clock
Adjust the horizontal position of the picture.
Adjust the vertical position of the picture.
Set the color temperature to warm white.
Set the color temperature to cool white.
User / Red
User / Green
Adjusts Red/Green/Blue intensity.
User / Blue