Detaching LCD Monitor from Its Stand
Unscrew screws the swivel base support column and pull
down the hinge to release.
Interface for Arm Applications
Before installing to mounting device, please refer to
The rear of this LCD display has four integrated 4 mm, 0.7
pitches threaded nuts, as well as four 5 mm access holes in
the plastic covering as illustrated in Figure 1-4. These
specifications meet the VESA Flat Panel Monitor
Physical Mounting Interface Standard (paragraphs 2.1
and 2.1.3, version 1, dated 13 November 1997).
Connecting the Display
1. Power off your computer.
2. Connect one end of the signal cable to the LCD
Monitor's D-SUB port.(See Fig 1-5)
3. Connect the other end of the signal cable to the D-SUB
port on your PC.
4. Make sure connections are secure.
Connecting the AC Power
1. Connect the power cord to the LCD Monitor.(See Fig.
2. Connect the power cord to an AC power source.