Important Safety Instructions
Please read the following instructions carefully. This manual should be retained for future use.
1. To clean LCD Monitor screen;
-- Power off LCD Monitor and unplug the AC Cord.
-- Spray a non-solvent cleaning solution onto a rag.
-- Gently clean the screen with dampened rag.
2. Do not place the LCD Monitor near a window. Exposing the monitor to rain water, moisture or
sunlight can severely damage it.
3. Do not apply pressure to the LCD screen. Excess pressure may cause permanent damage to the
4. Do not remove the cover or attempt to service this unit by yourself. Servicing of any nature should
be performed by an authorized technician.
5. Store LCD Monitor in a room with a room temperature of -20° ~ 60°C (or -4° ~ 140°F). Storing the
LCD Monitor outside this range could result in permanent damage.
6. If any of the following occurs, immediately unplug your monitor and call an authorized technician.
* Monitor to PC signal cable is frayed or damaged.
* Liquid spilled into LCD Monitor or the monitor has been exposed to rain.
* LCD Monitor or the case is damaged.
7. Only use the supplied main lead to connect the monitor. For a nominal current up to 6A and a
device weight above 3 kg, a line not lighter than H05VV-F, 3G, 0.75 mm
Special Notes on LCD Monitors
The following symptoms are normal with LCD monitor and do not indicate a problem.
Due to the nature of the fluorescent light, the screen may flicker during initial use. Turn off the
Power Switch and then turn it on again to make sure the flicker disappears.
You may find slightly uneven brightness on the screen depending on the desktop pattern you use.
The LCD screen has effective pixels of 99.99% or more. It may include blemishes of 0.01% or less
such as a missing pixel or a pixel lit all of the time.
Due to the nature of the LCD screen, an afterimage of the previous screen may remain after
switching the image, when the same image is displayed for hours. In this case, the screen is
recovered slowly by changing the image or turning off the Power Switch for hours.
must be used.