How to fix DUALSHOCK 4 controller
Connect the DS4 using a different USB cable
Try connecting the DS4 to the PS4 using another USB cable.
2. Try connecting the DS4 to each of the USB ports on the PS4 system.
3. If you have another DS4 controller, attempt to connect it to the PS4.
4. Try to connect the controller to a different PS4, or a computer with PlayStation Now, to ensure the PS4
system is not the issue.
If it looks like your DS4 controller or a USB port on the PS4 system is faulty, please fill in
'Forget' the DS4 and pair with the PS4 system
If your DS4 controller won't pair with your PS4 system, follow the steps below to re-pair.
1. Go to [Settings] > [Devices] > [Bluetooth Devices].
2. Highlight the device you want to pair and press x and then press the Options button > [Forget Device].
3. Connect the controller directly to the PS4 with a USB cable.
4. Press the PS button to log in to the PS4.
5. The light bar should turn blue indicating the DS4 controller has paired.
Reset the DS4 controller
Turn off and unplug your PS4.
2. Locate the small reset button on the back of the DS4 near the L2 shoulder button.
3. Use a small tool to push the button inside the tiny hole. Hold the button down for roughly 3-5
4. Connect the DS4 controller to the PS4 using a USB cable and press the PS button.
(including any serial numbers) to check if your hardware is eligible for an