TOSHIBA THE 60
OPTIONS FOR 1550 2060 3560 AND 4560 MODELS
Following the technical review of all analog copiers from Toshiba 60
present article about the extensive list of detachable option modules. The available options are
RADF – reversing automatic document feeder (ADF – automatic document feeder); LCF –large
capacity feeder; Sorters with or without stapler; ADU – automatic duplexing unit and Pedestal.
The copiers from the 60
of the users, but however nothing is perfect. So there comes the options list.
- The RADF module enables users to copy up to 50 originals at a time automatically both one and
- The LCF is a useful option for users that demand a steady continuous supply of copy paper. The
module has a capacity of 1500 sheets.
- The sorter is a valuable option module for copy shops and busy offices, which operate with great
number of multiple pages documents that need to be copied, sorted and stapled in up to 20 sets at a
time. The sorters available are either of 10 or 20 bin types. The fist is a hanging type and the second
is a stand-alone type. The stand alone type demands the original stand desk of the machine to be
used or the optional pedestal module, for correct alignment of the sorter with the copier.
- The ADU module is also preferable for busy offices. There is no need to explain the advantages of
automatic double-sided copying.
- The pedestal is yet another option for even greater volume of copy paper supply. It consists of
either 3 of 2 auxiliary paper trays with variable paper formats.
The places and external view of the described options are shown on figure 1:
10 Bin Sorter
SERIES ANALOG COPIERS – DETACHABLE
series are quite capable of doing most of the daily copying needs
series, comes the