• Allow pan to return to room temperature before cleaning.
• When storing the skillet, line the cooking surface with paper towels to
preserve the nonstick finish.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
1. Unplug the cord, remove the variable temperature control by pulling it straight
out. Wait for appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
Caution: Be careful when removing the variable temperature control; it may be
hot after use.
2. Wash the pan and lid with hot sudsy water. The lid can be washed on both the
upper and lower racks of the dishwasher.
3. If washing by hand, use a sponge or nylon scouring pad with liquid detergent.
Do not use any abrasive cleaners or metal pads as they can damage the
4. Rinse and dry.
1. Store the unit in a dry place and wind electric cord into a coil securing it with
a twist fastener.
2. To preserve the nonstick finish on the skillet, line the cooking surface with
paper towels before placing any other item in the skillet.