1. The PoWeR BooST button, located below speed control switch, lets you increase mixing
speed to the maximum power level from any setting. When you feel mixer slowing down
or straining in tough mixing tasks (such as mixing cookie dough), press PoWeR BooST
Note: do not operate PoWeR BooST button for more than 2.5 minutes.
2. As soon as you release PoWeR BooST button, mixer will return to your pre-selected
Use the following guide for speed selections.
Note: Start mixing at the lowest speed and gradually increase as needed.
To blend flour/dry ingredients, and liquids for batters
and cookie doughs.
To blend nuts, chips, raisins into cookie doughs.
To prepare sauces, puddings, muffins and quick
breads. To stir thin batters.
To prepare batters and cake mixes. To cream butter
and sugar or mix eggs into batters.
To beat whole eggs, frozen desserts, frostings.
To mix light batters like popovers.
To whip fluffy mixtures, whipped cream, egg whites
and mashed potatoes.
Use at any speed setting to get maximum power
for tough mixing tasks.
1. For best results when beating egg whites, do not use an aluminum or plastic bowl. Use a
stainless steel, copper or glass bowl. Beat at the highest speed.
2. For best results when whipping cream, chill the cream, beaters and bowl. Start with the
lowest setting and gradually increase to whip (5) as the cream begins to thicken.
Note: For best volume when whipping cream, do not use the spatula attachment.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
1. Be sure the speed control switch is in the off (0) position and the cord is unplugged
before cleaning any part of the mixer. eject the beaters.
2. The beaters may be washed in warm, sudsy water or in a dishwasher. dry all parts
thoroughly before storing.
3. Clean the mixer or cord with a damp cloth. To remove stubborn spots, wipe surfaces
with a cloth dampened in sudsy water or a mild, non-abrasive cleaner. Follow with
a clean, damp cloth. do not use abrasive cleaners on any part of mixer as they can
damage the finish.
Storing The Mixer
• To prolong the life of the unit, avoid jerking the power cord or straining it at the plug
• To store, coil cord in loops and secure it with attached cord tie. do not wrap cord