■ Storing edited patches (STORE)
The MAGICSTOMP lets you store your original patches in its User Patch memory (U01-U99). After
creating a patch you like, use the following procedure to store the patch.
* Patches can not be stored in the Preset Patch memory (P01-P99).
* The volume knob's setting is not stored with patch data.
The store operation takes your edited data and writes it to the destination patch number that you've
selected, overwriting the old patch data with the new. Depending upon your needs, either overwrite
the original patch with new data, or select another patch number to store the new data to.
● To rewrite (overwrite) the original patch with new data
After you're done editing, press the [STORE] button.
"PRESS[STORE]1sec" appears in the lower half of the display.
The destination patch number to which the patch will be stored, and the patch name (under
which the data will be stored) appears on the upper half of the display.
* If the [STORE] button is pressed when a Preset Patch is currently selected, the corresponding User Patch
number is automatically selected as the destination patch number for storing.
You can also give the patch a new name.
To change the name of the patch, follow steps
Press and hold the [STORE] button (about 1 second) until "NOW STORING..."
appears on the display.
* To cancel the store operation, press and quickly release the [STORE] button (within 1 second) and the
MAGICSTOMP returns to its original condition (the changed patch name returns to its original name).
To store the data to the file's original patch number (overwrite) and with the same
patch name, press and hold the [STORE] button for more than 1 second to execute
the store operation after you're done editing.
* This store procedure can not be used when editing a Preset Patch. You must first assign a User Patch number
as the destination patch number before executing the store operation.
number for storing
Press and hold
The name of the
described on page 18.