MAGICSTOMP's Main Features
[Harnessing the power of Yamaha's DSP technology]
• The MAGICSTOMP utilizes a powerful 32-bit DSP designed by Yamaha to deliver amp simula-
tions and effects from the DG series amplifiers and DG, AG, and UD-Stomp effects. It also
produces a variety of digital effects derived from the Yamaha SPX series with unprecedented
audio quality and function.
[New algorithms deliver stunning effects and powerful amplifier simula-
tions for guitarists]
• New "Distortion & Amp type" effect creates a variety of sounds from overdrive to powerful fuzz
• New algorithms created by VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) technology delivers vintage type
phaser and flanger effects.
[Professional quality preset tone patches make the MAGICSTOMP ready
to use out of the box]
• Close collaboration with artists from around the world have produced a variety of ready to use,
professional quality effects.
<<99 On-board preset patches + CD-ROM patch library>>
<<99 User patches allow editing and storing>>
[Feels and operates like a compact effector]
• Simple design and controls (4 knobs, 3 footswitches) provide guitarists with a familiar operating
environment. Operation is simple and straightforward to provide quick sound creation.
[Upload new patch data via USB]
• Patches supplied on the accompanying CD-ROM or downloaded from the internet can be up-
loaded into the MAGICSTOMP via the USB cable. You can also store customized sound patches
in your computer.
[Create custom effects on your computer with dedicated software based
• Use the supplied USB cable to connect the MAGICSTOMP to your computer, then use the
accompanying "Sound Editor For MAGICSTOMP" application to edit the effects parameters
and set parameters that can be controlled with the MAGICSTOMP's three control knobs. Cre-
ate your own custom patches to make your own MAGICSTOMP.
[Built-in chromatic auto tuner]
• The MAGICSTOMP also includes a built-in chromatic auto tuner, which is extremely useful in
live performances and recording.