Never plug the AC power cord to the wall outlet until all connections are
• Connections should be made to the correct input/output jacks on the other component.
• Also refer to the owner's manual supplied with the components you are connecting.
• If the placement of this unit causes noise in other equipment, such as a tuner, move them farther apart.
• The connection using the SYSTEM CONNECTOR jack allows you to control this unit as well as the connected
components of YAMAHA Piano Craft series. Make system control connections between the Piano Craft series
components using the system control cable.
To reduce the standby power consumption, connect the AC power cord of this unit to a switched AC outlet of your
receiver (Except for U.K. model).
• Before making OPTICAL connections, remove the jack cover(s).
• In order to protect the jacks from dust, be sure to attach the jack covers when the optical jacks are not being used.
• The ANALOG OUT jacks on this unit are marked Ç and the ANALOG IN jacks are marked Î. When connecting this unit to
CRX-E300 whose jacks are marked Å, ı, Ç and Î, connect this unit's ANALOG OUT jacks to the input jacks marked Ç and connect
this unit's ANALOG IN jacks to the output jacks marked Î on the rear panel of CRX-E300.
• The SYSTEM CONNECTOR jack should be connected to the SYSTEM CONNECTOR jack on CRX-E300.
• For digital recording, the DIGITAL OPTICAL 1 IN jack should be connected to the DIGITAL OPTICAL OUT jack on CRX-E300.
CD receiver (CRX-E300)
GND – AM ANT
System control cable
This unit (MDX-E300)
6Ω MIN. /SPEAKER
To wall outlet